Iklan

Ahad, 23 Oktober 2011

Madah Orang Kaya - Warrent Buffet

Berikut adalah antara kata-kata hikmat Warrent Buffet, salah seorang billionares:-

1. I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute. 
2. I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.  
3. It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently. 
4. It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you'll drift in that direction. 
5. Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it. 
6. Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. 
7. Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing.  
8. Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
9. The first rule is not to lose. The second rule is not to forget the first rule. 
10. Value is what you get. 





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan